Thursday 18 July 2013

Hot and Frazzled....

And that's just the poor teachers. I think everyone is just treading water now waiting for the end of term including my own small person....


I should point out he's a little bigger than this these days- he starts year 11 in September and has just had his final sports day ever...sob! I meanwhile have a permanent crick in my neck where I have to lean my head back to look up at him when I am scolding him :-)

Anyway for all of us who have had contact with tiny fidgety kinderlings here's a reminder to bring back all those memories with the wonderful Joyce Grenfell.



Arilx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...