Monday 30 September 2013

Merrie Monday

Last week the small person decided that his poor Mother needed dragging into the 21st century- thereby passed a torturous few minutes of him playing various tracks by Skrillex and Deadmau5 and then cackling wildly as his Mother recoiled in horror. I can tell you that sent me scuttling off as fast as my fat little legs would carry me in search of my trusty Steeleye Span collection. Aah peace restored!

This week he has come up with a musical offering far more to my liking. Now even I, old fossil that I am, cannot have failed to have heard of Lady Gaga- she does, after all, have all the subtlety of a badger in a pink bikini but I would have been quite convinced that I didn't know a single track by her. Nobody is more surprised than me to find that I do actually recognise one...this version is done by the Bottle Boys.

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...