Tuesday 29 July 2014

A Hotch Potch Postlet

I joined the book of the face at the beginning of last year primarily because that was one of the main ways that Mythago communicates. I find it a good and easy way to keep in touch but I keep my settings private. It can be the most fantastic time waster so since coming back from holiday I've cut back on the amount of time I'm on there. I enjoy the repartee but what I don't do is share anything of a private nature [same as here]. I think this image serves as a good reminder


From time to time I encounter information or quotes that really resonate with me. Today has been one of those days and so I record and share them here and hope you enjoy them too.




Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...