Thursday 9 October 2014

Welcome to the new kit on the block!

It's taken a few weeks to sort this one but please allow me to introduce you to Humphrey who arrived late yesterday afternoon.



He was a stray that some inconsiderate soul left behind when they moved and was very thin when he was found by a couple who have kindly fed him over the last three or four months. Thankfully he's now in fabulous condition. He's about 2 and is incredibly affectionate. He's not hidden himself away and has already made himself at home on my lap.


I am cock- a -hoop!

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Aw, he is gorgeous, Aril! Lovely eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks K- he's a gentle soul and is settling in very well.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...