Sunday 20 March 2016

Alban Eilir


Bright blessings to all who celebrate the old ways this Spring Equinox.

I have photos to sort and adventures to tell, but having had a stonkingly marvellous time with Lovely Grey [and yes she is both lovely and grey!] in the Big Smoke yesterday and then a trip over to do the final clean on my Father in law's flat [4 hour round trip] before we put it on the market I am, as you might imagine, a bit of a weary old bird now so please bear with me until normal service can be resumed.

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. oh how wonderful to hang in person with two special ladies. Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great day out thank you! I think I've done a spoiler on my blog when I said you'd write about the Horniman. You'd better give our readers some facts and profundity. My post was a bit light on those! xx

    ReplyDelete

Big and Little

 Mr GBT looked slight aghast at the long list of things I'd written down for our then upcoming trip to the Midlands....'we're on...