Wednesday 28 March 2018

From the sublime to the ridiculous!

Yesterday it was all about the unbelievably small. Today it's all about the pretty massive. I don't know about you, but this is certainly the biggest Granny Square I've ever seen....or can you top it?!!



It's in the window of a glorious wool/felt shop called Fluffatorium in Dorking where my Mum and I were having a bit of a snoop yesterday. Didn't buy anything, but fell in love with it all💗 Having had a bit of spend up on little treasures for my dollshouse at the weekend I thought I had better be good. The sign outside rather tickled my fancy too!


Hope you have a good Wednesday one and allx

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. You have made me feel like a trip to Dorking. I haven't been for years! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I! They've got two heritage trails so I'll give them a whirl sometime. Thanks for your comment Janex
      Arilx

      Delete
  2. Were they using a broom handle to crochet on? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your guess is as good as mine. I never thought to ask!
      Arilx

      Delete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...