Wednesday 6 March 2019

The right words.


[Image from Pixabay]

Nowadays I keep a small notebook of helpful poems, quotes and other words of wisdom to help me in my ongoing battle with my anxiety. I regard it as another weapon in my armoury. Some days when it feels like I'm too tired to fight it I draw great strength from them and they help me to restore a bit of inner calm. I shall be adding this poem in this week. I found it on the day I needed it the most https://www.silversurfers.com/showcase/article/the-mountain/

All is well.

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. The words of the poem were perfect for me today, so thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found them helpful Eileen.
      Arilx

      Delete
  2. I didnt know that you suffered from anxiety Aril.It is horrible isnt it.It has been the bane of my life for the last 42 years and panic attacks sometimes rule my days,weeks even.I dont think people who have never had them quite understand how frightening it can be.Ive read your poem this morning and I felt an inner calmness come into me! So thank you and I am going to write it down and keep it with me.I will maybe put a copy in each room of the house because as you must know..you never know when it is going to happen.Hope that the rest of the week is lovely for you,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There are many of us aren't there. I am very vigilant these days and try to manage it as well as possible, but sometimes the sheer energy it takes makes it worse. Hope you have a good week too Debixx
      Arilx

      Delete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...