Wednesday 11 December 2019

Light Up Horsham

With the Year of Culture in Horsham coming to an end it's going out with a bang not a whimper. The final flourish has been the genius idea to project a 10 minute light show onto the front of our former town hall [now a restaurant] throughout December.. It was one of the most stunning things I've seen in a very long time. Mr GBT did the honours and took a few photos as a memento as I am guessing due to the cost it will probably be a one off.







If you're localish it's free and shown between 4 and 8pm. Interestingly everyone was quiet whilst it was on...I think we were all mesmerised!

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these light shows! They're so transfixing! We've one projected onto the Cathedral nearby and this reminds me to get out of the roost one evening to see this year's offering. So far so lazy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that does look amazing. Shame I won't be able to get to Horsham at at those times to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted that you were able to enjoy it from here Gwen instead.
      Arilx

      Delete

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...