Wednesday 15 July 2020

An optical illusion

As a child I remember looking through an art book of work by M C Escher. I was completely transfixed and that fascination with the finding of hidden details or clever optical illusions has carried over with me into adulthood. The small sample below are free images from Pixabay. If, however, you fancy a darker variation I am more than a little partial to the deviant art of Jeff Lee Johnson here...don't say you haven't been warned though! https://jeffleejohnson.com/site/Rue_The_Day.html




Arilx

1 comment:

  1. I love M C Escher artwork.
    On a visit to Totnes once I picked up a whole set of Escher postcards.

    Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...