Monday 10 August 2020

Awen

After several years of looking on and off I have finally found an awen pendant that is to my liking. For those wondering the awen symbol is a Druidic one and has much personal meaning for me. Not being much of a jewellery wearer I wanted something discreet and on a silver chain rather than a leather thong so that I can wear it all the time. Until now nothing has been quite right.  Randomly I'd been watching a TV programme whilst ploughing through a big pile of ironing and spotted a Druid on Anglesey wearing one which reminded me. Serendipity worked its magic and I found my perfect one within moments of finally deciding to go for it.This one is 2cm across and made from recycled silver.


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...