Monday 29 November 2021

"Exhaust"ed

What do you do when faced with an old exhaust pipe, a couple of curtain rings, a drawer handle and a big old plastic bottle lying around your homestead? You could dispose of it [hopefully recycling as much of it as possible] or you could do this...


Make yourself a massive old bit of cheery "folk"art and stick it outside the front of your house for all to enjoy! I've just taken on a new client in one of the outlying villages and was delighted to find this fellow on my way back home on Friday.

Arilx


8 comments:

  1. LOL. When I see things like that, I want to stop and meet the people who live there, because I am sure that they are great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever art piece and he seems at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the simplicity but imagination that's gone into making something out of of what most would think is rubbish. Arilx

      Delete
  3. Someone must have had great fun putting that together. I bet it makes a lot of people smile when they pass by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. Am sure it's appreciated by many who pass it. Arilx

      Delete
  4. A clever idea. I love junk art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that this one might be to your liking! Arilx

      Delete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...