Monday 4 July 2022

Foxed

 One thing which I could never have predicted last week was a picture of a fox snoozing on the landing in the house where my son is now living. One of the other lodgers had left the back door slightly ajar and it had taken advantage of somewhere comfy to sleep. It was apparently quite a game trying to persuade it to leave, but I'm glad to say he managed to shoo it away safely in the end. Unfortunately there was a fairly unpleasant mess to clean up after its departure. I think everyone will be a lot more vigilant from now on. They are beautiful animals and this mural in Coventry captures that perfectly. 


Arilx


2 comments:

  1. We loved our foxes. We hope they are still there when we go home (or their descendents). Mr B says the crows are still about and come to him for food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend feeds her foxes. We have several around here and it's always a pleasure to spot them if I'm driving after dark. Arilx

      Delete

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...