Friday 28 July 2023

From the car window.

 I noticed all three of these from the car window when I've been driving home this month so had to stop and take a quick snap. Now the children are on school hols and the library's Summer Reading Challenge is in full swing perhaps some of them will enjoy these well known books. I can remember reading them to my son...from memory he rather liked 'The Gruffalo' and it's only appeared in the last couple of days.




Enjoy your weekend. No idea what we're up to as dancing has been cancelled due to an error made by the event's organiser. I am sure I will come up with something!

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. Do they ever do feature stories on the people who come up with these creations? I will bet that they are just the most wonderful people! Spending hours to create something to simply bring pleasure to others. I really do love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These wonderful knitters don't seek glory, but funnily enough the son of the lady who created all of these said he was going to pass on to her how much pleasure they've been bringing people.

      Delete
  2. They are wonderful and must make so many people smile as they go past. I also found myself smiling at the electrical repair sign. It is not very often you come across one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shop has been there for donkeys years tucked away on the corner of a Victorian street far from the town centre. I've never seen anyone go in or come out, but it's still trading so somebody must!

      Delete

Getting up to mischief

Isn't it a tad frustrating when you see something you think you'd really enjoy and you can't manage it for a multitude of reason...