Friday 6 December 2013

Friday Funding Fun

A quick one- unfortunately I share my home with a furry madam who firmly believes that a cat flap should only be used as a window out of which one views one's empire. This means for me the added expense of needing to buy cat litter as she also flatly refuses to use her garden for eliminating purposes.

I have experimented with various types of litter- it has to be fuller's earth so I now buy 20kg Pettex bags from Scats [you may have one in your area] which are far cheaper than anything online but to make it go further I cut it in with the very cheapest cheapie basic litter. I've only been doing this a couple of months but it has worked well.

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...