Friday 6 December 2013

Oh dear dear deer!

I was led to believe that the morris dancing white stag head was an inanimate object. I think I may have been misled if the following photos are anything to go by. The mask was left under the table safe and sound, whilst I went to dance in a set and was still there on my return. It would appear though, much to my amazemen,t that he had STAGgered off in my absence in search of his own amusement.

A spot of hide and seek for the museum visitors


And a free lunch



I strongly suspect that he may also have supped a mulled cider or three as one of his antlers is now set at a somewhat more jaunty angle than previously. He appears to have had a most merry time!

Arilx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...