Monday 6 January 2014

Merrie Monday

First Monday of the new year so time for a cheesy track methinks. I guess many are going back to work after the festive break- in my old life I would have been one of those but now as a self employed bod I went back on 27th December. It was rather nice not to have that Sunday night of dread this time. I had a bit of a scare first thing this morning though as I thought someone had mistakenly released a baby elephant upstairs so was mightily relieved to discover that it was actually the small person trying to coordinate his limbs after his early start. Bit of a shock to the system when you've not emerged from your pit until 11.30 these last two weeks! Anyway here's Scissor Sisters with "I don't feel like dancin'"



Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...