Friday 2 January 2015

Give A Little Extra.

I support a couple of charities with a regular monthly donation, do the daily clicks for a couple more, charity volunteering, donate and buy from charity shops etc etc but there's always more I can do but with a modest income just giving money to everyone [much as I'd love to] is not possible so I have to be a bit cannier to find other ways to help.

Today I've joined this site. I'm don't buy a lot but often my son will ask me to order him something or when I do make an online purchase for us at least I know that it's helping someone a little bit. It's a comparison site that donates to your chosen charity if you go to the purchase site via them. There are masses of charities to choose from- after much deliberation I've gone for Friends of the Earth.

https://www.giveasyoulive.com/

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...