Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day.



Perhaps by now you might have formed the correct impression that I don't "do" romance thus I don't part with my wonga just because some big company thinks I should...I am far more likely to come home randomly with a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk when I find it on offer in £land for Mr GBT now and again to surprise him. However, I'm not a complete cynic and I do appreciate that we all have different ways of celebrating life so here's one from me hoping you all have a fabulous day whatever your plans.

It's not often I prefer a cover over the original but this is the case in this instance....."It Must Be Love" by Madness featuring the divine Suggs for whom I will always have a massive soft spot!


Arilx

1 comment:

  1. Ah just after I've written about the ubiquitousness of the bad cover you come up with a good one! Happy Valentine's Day. May you be blessed with chocolate yourself even if it is just Dairy Milk x

    ReplyDelete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...