Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ably Assisted.

Now cats believe themselves to be superior creatures and expert in many fields. From time to time they care to demonstrate to those in their enslavement how a job should be carried out correctly so that us mere minions may have the privilege of watching and learning.
On Friday Humphrey observed me packing for the show with increasing exasperation. In the end he elbowed me out of the way to show me the proper way to do it.....



"Righty- oh now I've finished where are you taking me?"  he asked.


Upon being informed that the destination was the NEC...home of that ratty little dogs show called Crufts he sniffily beat a hasty exit and sought refuge elsewhere to recover from his exertions.


Arilx

3 comments:

  1. You are so mean to that poor cat; he was hoping for a tour of the Dreamies factory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know mean and wicked owner....he looks like he's suffering isn't he!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...