Monday 10 August 2015

Twisted Humour.

There is something rather marvellous about home grown veg....fear not no lecture from moi regarding the health benefits or the joy of gardening [as I've said before my sole contribution to living "The Good Life" is eating it....Mr GBT does all the hard work] No I speak of the joy of wonky veg...this carrot has given me untold joy....I never get this much pleasure from the fruit and veg aisle in the supermarket I can tell you. The only thing that tops it for me is rude wonky veg...perhaps we'll managed to grow something that falls into that category next year! Here's hoping....as you can tell I harbour some lofty ambitions!


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...