Will you dare to cross the threshold?
Come with me to a land of the wyrd and wonderful. Illuminated by strange orbs.
A place upon which the Nature Gods have wreaked havoc their havoc as they have cast wild tempests, vicious lightning strikes and bolts of thunder. The walls still carry the scars of the damage inflicted by now long forgotten human hands the pink stones testament to the scorching flames.
'Tis is a place of terrifying mythical creatures and half bodied mortals......the stuff of nightmares......
Righty ho that's quite enough of that. Relax. I've laced up my sensible brogues and shall put up a proper post about Norwich cathedral tomorrow!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Thursday, 17 September 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Madfabulous
It was a bit of an overcast rainy day [not surprising really as we were in Wales which is renowned for it] when we paid Plas Newydd House a ...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...






No comments:
Post a Comment