Tuesday 28 June 2016

Homemade.

See the word "homemade" and maybe you think of something food or craft related. In this day and age most people buy what they need and if it breaks probably buy a replacement. This version of homemade and what people are capable of takes it to a whole new level.


Personally I know my own limitations and building a tractor is definitely way beyond them. I instead will continue to make my bags from old net curtains which are for me to use at the supermarket so that I can continue to reduce my use of plastic.

Arilx

3 comments:

  1. Ye gods. Sometimes a cake can be beyond me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My victory is remembering to bring my own bags or doing a duct tape or super glue fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that. My grandsons would play on it for years.... we may even never see them again!

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...