Wednesday 24 May 2017

A Small Smile

A very simple post from me today, but one that I hope might just make you gently smile.

As a housesparkling elf I have a yellow acrylic version of one of these.


I don't normally cart a feather duster round with me,  but I have found it helpful at one of the houses I clean which is within walking distance [a friend of mine says it makes me look like Ken Dodd with his tickling stick!] Walking home last week I had my hand through the hole in the middle....a lady passed me carrying a little fellow who pointed at me and informed his Mummy that I was carrying a flower. Aww.

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I saw someone bring a dust brush to my house,I would think it was beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...