Monday 15 May 2017

Incensed


"Light the incense! You have to burn to be fragrant."
Rumi

Sometimes I'm a Nag Champa/Patchouli kind of girl others times more a vanilla/lavender. Then I have my Vampire's Kiss daysđź’€

Frankly I love burning incense full stop. One of my small yet frequent and cheap pleasures. This little lot came from Brighton and actually smell divine despite the Hammer Horror names!

No one's more surprised than me some days the twists and turns these blog posts take sometimes🙌

Arilx

4 comments:

  1. We love incense! Ours usually comes from the Pakistani corner shop - 33p a pack! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably try the fantastic Indian cash and carry in the next town....it's much more here!
      Arilx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I am a sucker for Nag Champa, my favourite smell, our house gently permeates the smell permanently. My other 'hit' for when I feel particularly hippy-dippy is Flute - Orchidee Sensualite yum yum. Excuse me while I nip downstairs and light up a little incense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't come across that one. Thanks for the heads up!
      Arilx

      Delete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...