Wednesday 23 August 2017

One of my five a day?

I confess this was bought in a moment of madness.....it looks like Sarah Raven's cutting garden in a box and I just couldn't resist! For some reason it had never occurred to me that it was actually possible to buy edible flowers...



So today I have practised my mantra of "waste not want not" and dutifully chowed them down.....evil tasting they were so I hope to goodness that they count towards one of my five a day! Then I did know that they're intended to be artfully scattered across a beautiful salad or cake so it's my own fault. N'er mind...panic ye not for I'm not quite yet as silly as a rook....they didn't exactly bust the budget.


It's always good to have a new eating experience...even if I wouldn't care to repeat this particular one!

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...