Wednesday 10 January 2018

Resistance is Futile.

TYM has kindly shared his cold with his Aged Parents...I knew what the outcome of several hours cooped up in the car with him coughing and spluttering at the weekend was likely to be.......

N'er mind. Despite feeling a bit under the weather and it being bone chillingly cold these past few days, this has warmed the cockles of my heart....Freecycle....if two titles like this are going to come up with my name on who am I to refuse the universe....working on the old "what's for you won't get past you" principle I put in a polite request and now these lovelies are all mine, mine, mine!


Once again when it comes to books resistance is futile! 

One very happy bunny signing off.

Arilx

1 comment:

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...