Tuesday 17 July 2018

More Woolly Wonders

As promised... a few more from the knitting exhibition I went to at the weekend. The stunning moths are by Max Alexander and the other lovelies are by knitters from the town. I had no idea there was a book of patterns for the Nudiknits characters as featured here https://gnatbottomedtowers.blogspot.com/2016/05/taking-knitting-to-whole-new-level.html . This is Barbara I do believe!









No knitting to be found on my needles at the moment. Instead I'm slowly stitching a bird's skull which is probably a little less mainstream than many designs, but it's to my taste. This gentleman, Sam Barsky, seems to be incredibly productive. I wonder what he does with all those jumpers he creates? https://www.sadanduseless.com/funny-sweater-guy/ 

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. The kitted moths and butterflies are gorgeous - the rest I can take with a pinch of salt! And I have chuckled in the past with Sam and his sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite partial to a clanger...don't feel the need to give one houseroom mind!
      Arilx

      Delete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...