Friday 21 June 2019

Alban Hefin 2019

Seeing as it's the Summer Solstice today, but Aril has to go to work [little celebration coming up tonight though!] let's go all Glasto as it seems appropriate on today of all days.  On a personal level I don't find it a particularly spiritual place, but I do enjoy the colour and hippy vibe. I happily snapped away last week whilst we passed through to poke around the hugely impressive and vast abbey ruins.














Hope the sun shines where ever you are. Have a good weekend!
Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! Never been to the town, we're either at the festival or too knackered to stop! Have a fab weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Solstice to you! My Mum would usually celebrate it but she's at a wedding. Sorry you have to work!

    ReplyDelete

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...