Thursday 16 January 2020

Appreciate a dragon day.

So were you aware that today is "Appreciate a dragon day" today? No me neither until very recently.  There are various suggestions to how you can celebrate our fire breathing friend.....reading appropriate books, drawing them, watching films. I thought I might have to go back through the archives to find a suitable image, but thankfully the powers that be were looking kindly upon me and introduced me to this new fellow only last weekend.


There's no great age to him, but I was tickled pink to find him [so nearly missed him!] in the small Sussex village of Lurgashall.  Occasionally I get wind of these rather odd themed days or even weeks. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to them, but should you have a burning desire to see which special day it is on any given date you can now check for yourself here https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/2020/01/14/ It could be a godsend on a slow blogging day!

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Lurgashall sounds like it should be the home of a dragon, even if it is only a carved one. He does look very lively though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's quite a lively one isn't he. Arilx

      Delete

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...