Tuesday 16 June 2020

A"llama"ing Lockdown Hairdos

Round here the reopening of hairdressers and barbers is eagerly awaited and many have already booked a virtual appointment in anticipation. I think I shall just sit on my hands for the initial rush to be over before I go back.  On a recent Zoom call we were nattering about the ways we'd found to get round the various issues our lockdown hairdos have presented us with during lockdown. Various solutions have been tried from home dyes to clippers with varying degrees of success. With this in mind it did amuse me when I came across this field of alpacas [I think....but llamas made a better blog title!] sporting their very own version of the lockdown tresses....all I can say is don't worry it'll grow back!!


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...