Wednesday 3 June 2020

Small green shoots.

Over the past couple of weeks it has begun to feel that some small semblance of "normality" is returning. I don't want to rush the process and am keen to stay away from crowded, busy places. However, it's been good to catch up with a couple of friends for a few minutes and enjoy a socially distanced natter rather than relying on WhatsApp. I have really missed physically being with others.  Quietly we've been picking some new routes around our locality using the Fancy Free Walks site...it's introducing me to lots of little corners I didn't know about. It was with great joy we watched the goslings and ducklings on the pond on our latest jaunt. New life and so the circle turns.



They were behaving like naughty toddlers and ignoring their Mothers who were bringing up the rear and telling them to stick together. Instead they went swam wherever they chose....fluffy little bundles of trouble.  I am glad to be able to say that no harm was done!

Arilx

1 comment:

  1. I've just had a look at the Fancy Free Walks site and there are some in the Wiltshire/Berkshire area. Too far away for now but I've ferreted the info away for the future. Many thanks for mentioning the resource.

    ReplyDelete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...