Thursday 5 November 2020

Magical

Did anyone read this news story about the Dad who secretly built a Harry Potter street in his daughter's wardrobe? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-berkshire-54753502 Yes please.....I'd willingly give up my kitchen for one of these😍

I, for one, feel I could do with a sprinkling of fairy dust today and even though I faithfully promised earlier this week to write up a couple of other recent adventures I am easily distracted and the chance to share pictures of a fairy door proved just too tempting.....




There is always magic for those that seek it....

Arilx



4 comments:

  1. About 25 years ago I was friends with someone who had part of their bedroom (more like a studio flat really) decked out like the TARDIS, the tv area had a desk like The Starship Enterprise and was very dark and space-like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't turn my nose up at that either!! Arilx

      Delete
  2. I could do with a sprinkling of fairy dust myself. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Marching on

 Well March is being a bit of a madam isn't she. One minute she's teasing us with blue skies and a sun with some warmth in it and th...