Thursday 17 November 2022

Autumn blues

I was delighted to come across this unexpected colour [not natural I know] amongst all the Autumn tints of reds, oranges and yellows on my recent travels. I hope everyone has a good weekend....blogging has been a bit sparse of late due to a lack of time [am busy finishing the Mythago kit as we're now doing the story again next month for which it's intended] so have made no plans. We both have a lot of catching up to do jobs wise. Ah well there's always wine and Strictly👏

Arilx

 

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to see a post from you. Carry in with your busy life, and work on your kit. I love that description of sn ensemble.

    ReplyDelete

Spring

 'Where flowers bloom so does hope.' Lady Bird Johnson Bluebells and Ramsons as far as the eye could see. A gentle poddle around the...