Monday 17 April 2023

Donation Station

Gloucester Cathedral does a cracking line in original donation boxes...at best usually you get a rather earnest model of the cathedral or at worst a perspex box near the entrance. These ones are imaginative and dare I say it rather fun.

The 'Harry P' font is no coincidence....it's referencing the use of the stunning cloisters in the first Harry Potter film where they were used as the corridors in Hogwarts [the location was also used in the second film].

As for this gruesome twosome....did I feed them. Well of course I did....I couldn't let the gargoyles starve now could I!!



Arilx


4 comments:

  1. We couldn't resist feeding them, too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great change grabbers! I imagine kids clamor for a coin to drop in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly stand out and get your attention! Arilx

      Delete

Getting up to mischief

Isn't it a tad frustrating when you see something you think you'd really enjoy and you can't manage it for a multitude of reason...