Sunday 5 November 2023

The Flat Earth Society

 The Flat Earth Society is real with real people holding such views. Everyone's entitled to their opinions and let's just leave it at that shall we. I must admit that I was rather amused by this graffito which came upon during today's wanderings.


Now with the way my brain is wired I can often see things from more than one point of view so I struggle to pick a side in an argument. Whilst I am confident of the correct answer in this particular scenario, would this make me middle earth rather than my usual middle ground if I was unsure one wonders😁 Me and my daft brain eh!!

Arilx

8 comments:

  1. Your daft brain made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always catching me unawares!! Arilx

      Delete
  2. One of our cycle group ride-out leaders labels his 'easy' rides as outings of the flat earth society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would suit my cycling ability perfectly! Arilx

      Delete
  3. Ha! Like you, I can often see both sides of an argument but not with the earth being flat, definitely a member of the tinfoil hat gang! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone told me that the sun was flat.....Arilx

      Delete
  4. Brings a whole different meaning to living life on the edge, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...