Monday 25 March 2024

Oh Gawd!

 It seems that the Spring weather of Wednesday was but a brief flirtation and we are back to the nippy range of temperatures again. Maybe not such a shame as I've been able to wear my latest charity shop acquisition today. A complete impulse buy, but I've never seen one on the rails before and I know how much the second hand ones are on auction sites. I've got a couple already by this company which I bought new when we both earning a decent wage...more than twenty years later they're still going strong. I broke the news gently to Mr GBT by showing him the front first.....


Before revealing the pixie hood on the reverse....'oh gawd' was his only comment😂


I look forward to accompanying him wearing the latest addition to my natty knitwear collection. He's used to me by now!

Arilx


4 comments:

  1. You just need to go to a festival now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does the medieval one in Tewkesbury count?! It can het quite chilly when we're sitting out in the evenings.

      Delete
  2. It is the best feeling in the world to find something that you love in a thrift store! If you are anything like me, every single time that you wear it, you think, "Yep! Did I ever get a good deal on this...."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These jumpers sell for up to £100 new so I did very well.

      Delete

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...