Another one in an occasional series of little things that catch my eye. I'll put the answer up tomorrow.
Arilx
Some good guesses and not too far off. They're pipe stoppers and are Czech.
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Saturday, 14 March 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Are they lids for jars or maybe bottle stoppers?
ReplyDeleteThey look like bottle tops of some sort! X
ReplyDeleteCookie stamps?
ReplyDeleteNow they're cute!
ReplyDelete