Sunday 10 April 2016

Function with Flair

"Still round the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate."
J.R.R Tolkien






Gates and doors are a useful everyday item. They are not by and large distinctive nor eyecatching. I am always on the lookout for the exception to the rule. This stunning portal is off a sidestreet in Storrington. I've been up the road before but with a chum, probably chattering and completely missed it. On my own I look through the world with different eyes.



Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Wow - love the fish and fowl. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing surprises me in Storrington; we lived in West Chiltington, just down the road.

    ReplyDelete

All work and no plays makes for a very dull day.....

Grey Monday and I'm up for a spot of fun...after I'd finished work I carried on driving to the nearby village of Billingshurst. Form...