Friday 16 September 2016

Enjoying The Craic

I am excellent at pottering about places. I don't need to spend a groat to keep me happy provided that there are lots of little things a-plenty for me to spot. Mr GBT, with his fancy camera, takes all the grown up photos of the landscapes and sensible things. I, meanwhile, take shots such as these.....amusing A boards outside the bars and hostelries in Belfast.




Rest assured I did not abandon either my son nor my husband in the Morning Star creche. Instead I led them astray round the corner by insisting that we stopped for a late morning Irish coffee....

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...