Wednesday 28 September 2016

In The Spirit of Worzel Gummidge

Best laid plans of mice and men and all that....an accidental double booking left me with an unexpectedly free Saturday. Sure I could have stayed holed up at GBT all day, but no doubt I'd have spent far too much time doing chores....a morning's worth of grunt work was sufficient so I dropped the drawbridge, saddled up the grubby white charger and headed 10 minutes up the road.

The next village's annual scarecrow trail. All the participants had gone to a great deal of effort with their haymen and I thought they were really fantastic. Hope you enjoy this small selection.







Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Aloicious Did Next

 After laying low for a few months Horsham's spoof artist Aloicious Shaftspole has been up to his tricks again. A 'what three words&...