Thursday 18 July 2019

Smaug

I went to Wells to do adult things like looking at the cathedral. I didn't factor in the possibility of finding Smaug and my very own hobbit hole. If you fancy a bit of time out of the adult world please do pop by and rest awhile. Despite the rather huge teeth you can see that I was not afraid and sat down with the dragon....this delightful children's play area is in the grounds of the Bishop's Palace.








Hope you all have a good weekend. If I'm still feeling brave perhaps I'll acquaint myself with the dragons in the GOT. Not ever watched it, but now we've bought most of the series second hand I might just start now some of the furore around it has died down. Always was late to the party!!

Arilx

3 comments:

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...