Monday 28 September 2020

The Bower Bird

To walk past a bower of trees with a path inviting me into its centre is beyond temptation for me. In Hope Valley last week the hawthorn called to me....I felt I was justly rewarded with these delightful tree dwellers.





Hand on heart I can say these little hidden gems make me happier than anything you can buy. For once I managed to not pull one of my infamous gargoyle expressions for this snap of one contented bower bird. We were out celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary.



Arilx


4 comments:

  1. What a treat to find and congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did feel like it was a gift. Arilx

      Delete
  2. Rara avis, indeed! What a serendipitous anniversary gift to you from a kindly universe!

    ReplyDelete

Puzzling

Being a soul who could win an Olympic Gold if overthinking was ever included as a sport, one thing which really helps me to slow down and be...