Tuesday 12 September 2023

A promise fulfilled.

I promised many months ago that I would share a photo of the completed wizard kit I finished last December. We finally got our act together a couple of weeks ago and here's the finished article. It looks like we're in a woodland setting....I'm actually crouching under a venerable old oak just across the road from us. I sneaked the kit over in a bag and threw it on as quickly as possible whilst the coast was clear....mission just accomplished and then our neighbours strolled past with their dogs. I wouldn't want them to think I was weird or anything 😈😁


Arilx

6 comments:

  1. Who would think you weird, lol I love it but it would frighten the pant of someone at night, lol. Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just seen your 'tik tok' video - the kit looked fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting up to mischief

Isn't it a tad frustrating when you see something you think you'd really enjoy and you can't manage it for a multitude of reason...