Thursday 4 September 2014

Stumbling Around In A Stupor.

I am quite sure I have seen some of these characters falling out of the local hostelries on a Friday night! These quirky boat races are to be found on one of the follies in Nymans....I am only just realising that my beloved gargoylesque type figures adorn buildings other than churches!





Following our recent holiday to the Wye Valley the fella on the left hand side also tickled my fancy. I do wonder if the stern looking dame on the far side is his trouble and strife. I never tire of spotting faces....after the 600th blog post on this topic others might though!


Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cityscape

 From my all too short time spent in Birmingham my impressions are that this city does Victorian and Modern architecture fabulously. If you&...