Tuesday 26 May 2015

Upon Feeling A Little Fragile......

I warned Percy about quaffing too much of the lethal Hobbity Booze's bottle of Goblin Pee at one sitting. "Moderation dear boy is the key" I sagely advised him.


Sadly it would appear it all fell upon deaf ears.


He was looking a little worse for wear and feeling just a tad sorry for himself when I left for work this morning. Serves him right!


Yes get the flags out Aril has completed another project. I am very much a novice knitter and this was the first time I've ever followed a knitting pattern on my own without help. Not helped by the fact that it was aimed at intermediate knitters it did pose quite a challenge for me but  I was determined to finish it despite the colourful cussing along the way. I will not be making another one though.

Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Best not make another; if it turns out to be female, they'll breed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...the prospect is terrifying!! Don't think the others who live here with me at GBT could stand me effing and blinding again either!!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...