Wednesday 27 May 2015

The Time Traveller.

I distinctly remember my parents telling me not to get into cars with strangers so why oh why did I not apply this simple rule to other modes of transport. Perhaps it was this that clouded my judgement?


Against my better judgement I went through the door.....


And found myself transported to this.....1815 I do believe.






If you choose to believe the more mundane version of events then this was the 45e Infanterie de Ligne reenactment group who visited my hometown at the weekend to mark the bicentenary of the Battle of Waterloo. As for the tardis and whether it's the real mccoy I'll leave that to you to decide!

Arilx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not bog standard.

Look at these beautiful cast iron panels. The design is called 'Floral Adamish' and is one of three which the company Walter Macfarl...