The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Tuesday, 19 January 2016
Check The Chart Afore Ye Wed
A table of kindred and affinity no less which told you exactly who you could not legally marry. With our understanding of genetics these days some of these exclusions no longer apply but a fascinating piece of social history no less. This little gem was out of sight on the back of a local church door.
Arilx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Decisions, decisions.
Now that's what I call a sign. If you're wondering we plumped for a spot of lunch at the Partridge in Singleton after completing our...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Phew.... I managed to avoid all of those!
ReplyDeleteGood grief! How complicated!
ReplyDelete