I am taking a breather for a few days whilst I have some new adventures, eat good food and kick my heels.
Back soon but in my absence be naughty!
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...

Have a great time and be naughty yourself xx
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for your good wishes- I fully intend to and return with recharged batteries!
ReplyDeleteArilx