Yesterday I could have technically done some "paid" work, but I decided that it would have been a shame to end my few days away on that note so instead I spent the day making GBT shipshape and Bristol fashion once again. I'm out to one of my green group meetings this morning so instead of me wittering I shall leave you with this link a friend has just shared to FB. It may not be for all of us but I do admire those that are able to turn their back on convention and live their lives as they truly want. People of all sorts intrigue me and I love nothing better than being able to sit quietly and observe others in a public space or as with this couple learn a little about their lives.
http://collectingseedsforchange.com/
Arilx
The life and adventures of a mildly dotty old bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recommendation
We were chatting about upcoming hols with some Mythago friends and when I mentioned Anglesey they suggested a nearby NT property which I had...
-
Whoops, double whoops and thrice times whoops.....this returned home with me on Saturday. For a measly 350 pennies I could hardly leave it ...
-
Hello.... I've got a brief lull before my old school friend is arriving for supper so thought I'd just pop in. Our Christmas has th...
-
It might have been teeming down with rain on Tuesday in Battersea, but that wasn't going to dampen my spirits. Arty L and I were meetin...
Great link. I need some inspirational stuff like that at the moment. xx
ReplyDeleteA fine set of independent looking folk.
ReplyDelete