Thursday 19 May 2016

Wanted for Crimes Against Horticulture!

"Mary, Mary quite contrary
How does your garden grow?"

In my case frankly I haven't got a clue as I am the most negligent "gardener" [note I am using the term loosely] on the planet. Scarily I have planted some poppy seeds [Icelandic and Californian] and two weeks in the dear little things have germinated. I have even watered them and I am threatening to plant them out in the new raised beds Mr GBT has built in the back garden [they will be used to grow veggies in next year]. "Yes dear" he said although I think he half suspects [and he could be right based on previous form that I might have forgotten about them by then] that they may go the way of some of other attempts. However, the seed trays are in a prominent position where even I can't miss them. Hmmm we shall see. The front at least always looks rather pretty at this time of year. Let's see if I can keep it up!



Arilx

2 comments:

  1. Vegs yes, flowers no. The nearest I get to beautiful flowers are my courgettes.

    ReplyDelete

Good Friday

 Hope everyone has a good Easter break. I saw this massive pug shaped egg on one of my recent forays and the utter ridiculousness of it just...